Date and Time
June 8, 2019 10:00am – 5:00pm
Rochester Assembly of God 4435 N. Rochester Rd., Rochester MI 48305
About this Event
This conference equips your church or ministry to handle impending threats to the free exercise of religious conscience. The Constitution protects your religious liberty and your freedom of expression – learn how, and what you must do next.
Who should attend?
Pastors; ministry leaders; para-church ministries (e.g., pregnancy centers, and Christian school administrators); the general public.
Purpose of Conference:
1. Inform pastors and Christian leaders what is happening.
2. Learn how what is happening affects you and your ministry.
3. Provide Answers and Options for your Church.
This conference covers issues concerning freedom of religious expression, and exercising religious conscience.
Pastor Rafael Cruz – Ministry under Socialism
Pastor Ellis Smith – Biblical Worldview & The Kingdom
Prof. Wm. Wagner & David Kallman – Current Legal Issues and Options
Pastor Austin T. Kreutz – Ministry Options for Churches
Free lunch at the noon hour for the first 120 registrants.
The conference ends with a speakers panel Q&A. A free will offering will be taken to help cover expenses.
• 9:00 – 9:50 Doors will open and registration and handouts given.
• 9:50 Welcome – Pastor Richard Crisco
• 10:00-10:50 – Pastor Raphael Cruse
• 11:00 – 11:50 – Pastor Ellis Smith
• 12:00 – 2:00 – Lunch Break
• 2:00 – 2:55 – Prof William Wagner / Attorney David Kallman
• 3:00 – 3:55 Pastor Austin Kreutz
• 4:00 – 5:00 Panel Q&A
Click Here to Register