Enjoy four informative and spiritually enriching days touring our Nation’s Capital and Mount Vernon. We fly round trip from Gerald Ford Airport Grand Rapids and board a comfortable Motor Coach to tour Washington DC.
To register, click here
Some of our planned stops:
- World War II Memorial
- Lincoln Memorial
- Jefferson Memorial
- Arlington National Cemetery
- Capitol Hill
- Supreme Court Building
- Museum of the Bible.
- Evening tour of the monuments
- Wednesday evening service at the Lincoln Memorial.
- One day at Mount Vernon
- Bus tour of Old Town Alexandria.
The purpose of this tour is to refresh ourselves with our Godly heritage and to learn to pray better for our Nation. Click here for the Brochure.
Leaving 7:00 am Tuesday October 26 & returning Late Friday October 29, 2021
$1595.00 per person (students and parents) based on double occupancy.
- Round trip tickets from GR
- Mount Vernon & Museum of the Bible Admission Motor Coach transportation around the D.C. area
- Overnight Hotel accommodations
- Arlington Tram ticket
Cost does NOT include meals other than Continental Breakfast at the Hotel Release form and money must be turned in on time.
To register, Click Here
Deposit and Late Reservation Policy
Please make checks out to Salt & Light Global.
The balance to be paid in full October 1, 2021.
Reservations made within 30 days of departure are
subject to $75 late reservation charge.
All cancellations must be in writing by letter or e-mail to
StoriesinStones.org and will be in effect on the date of
receipt by StoriesinStones.org.
Any exceptions to this policy must be in writing from
Salt & Light Global. Any other penalties are not part
of the percentages below.
Refunds due to cancellation will be issued after the trip at this rate:
- Cancellation Request post-marked before August 1, 75%:
- Cancellation Request post-marked before September 1, 50%:
- Cancellation Request post-marked before October 1, 25%:
- Cancellation Request post-marked on or after October 1, 10%.
To Register, Click Here