See Professor Wagner’s analysis of all things Faith & Freedom this week:
- Federal Judge Upholds Religious Accommodation under Title IX for Religious Schools;
- SCOTUS agrees to review anti-conscience test allowing employers to refuse religious accommodation requests;
- Christian nurse fired for refusing to provide drugs to kill an unborn child;
- NHL player stands alone for religious conscience in face of extreme pressure to act against his sincerely held religious beliefs;
- 250th anniversary of Amazing Grace – the rest of the story.